Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Going to the Brimfields


This coming Friday, I am *finally* going to the Brimfield Antiques Show.  Of course, the weather forecast calls for showers that day. The last time I attempted to go, it was pouring out and the trip was cancelled.  My mother in law and I are going rain or shine however, and I am determined to return with fabulous things.  I need to make a shopping list, and so pictured below are the things I'd like to find...

I own these lamps, so I am looking for the shades or a close proximity...
(These lamps are available at: The Vintage Peddler for $650.00)

I also am looking for only the man with a two tier shade of this pair, also in pink/black/gold.  I already have the lady with a sweet two tier shade.



So that's it for my "big ticket" wants, and I'm sure to a lot of people these are not even close to big ticket items, but anyways, I'm also on the look out for the following things, you know to clutter up the joint...

Bullet Planters galore...


Green cannisters to replace the chrome ones I've grown tired of...


Cups!
Mostly housewares and hopefully some cute sundresses... who knows, it's probably going to rain like a mofo, and be a washout... I will try to think like Norma about it-it's not the end of the world if it rains.

1 comment: