Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well, whaddaya know?!


Who knew that after being diagnosed with unspecified infertility one could randomly get pregnant? Well, apparently everyone but Jason and I, but who cares... We're having a baby!!!

Its been an amazing two and a half years with the twins, and we are so excited to announce that I am officially ten weeks pregnant!! I had suspected something was up whilst trying to stick to the new Weight Watchers Points Plus program and just kept eating everything in sight about a month ago. I am very excited that I don't have to do that program for another year!!

So excited, hoping that this one could possibly be the "Karen" in our little pretend Wonder Years family-but really, as long as we get a healthy baby, it could be a "Paul Pfeiffer"!

No comments:

Post a Comment